Caleb & Brown has access to deep liquidity across hundreds of digital assets. This benefits our clients in a number of ways:
Price: Our traders have access to OTC desks, institutional liquidity providers, and multiple trusted exchanges to get you the best possible price. We are also boosted by Talos for asset price aggregation.
Fees: One transparent, flat fee for all trades.
- No joining fees, ongoing account fees, deposit fees or withdrawal fees.
- This includes numerous pairings - you can trade directly between any assets supported by Caleb & Brown.
- For example, you can trade from one crypto to another crypto in one step which can save you multiple trade fees and withdrawal fees incurred elsewhere.
Deep and diverse access to liquidity:
- We do not impose volume limits, and we will execute larger trades whenever possible.
- We do not rely on any one source of liquidity meaning we can often keep trading when others cannot.
In addition, we have processes in place to limit our exposure to counterparty risk. Orders are filled using our own capital upfront, and rebalancing occurs afterwards so that client assets can remain secure in cold storage.
We recommend you read our statement on Caleb & Brown’s approach to risk management and consumer protection.
And as always, feel free to call your personal broker at any time if you have any questions.
Disclaimer: This assessment does not consider your personal circumstances, and should not be construed as financial, legal or investment advice. These thoughts are ours only and should only be taken as educational by the reader. Under no circumstances do we make recommendation or assurance towards the views expressed in the blog-post. The Company disclaims all duties and liabilities, including liability for negligence, for any loss or damage which is suffered or incurred by any person acting on any information provided.